It's time to SPRINT + BUILD your EMAIL list!





It is nearly the end of the year which means if you haven't reached your income goals that you set for yourself in January 2019 then it is time to SPRINT, and here are 9 ways you can SPRINT to build up your EMAIL list;

1. Post on your Facebook Page - as many as you want too then move on to the next social media platform.

2. Post on your Linkedin Page - as many as you want too then move on to the next social media platform.

3. Post on Tumblr - as many as you want too then move on to the next social media platform.

4. Post in Facebook Groups, and like,comment and sign up for other peoples freebies - - as many as you can then move on to the next social media platform.

5. Post on Instagram - as many as you want too then move on to the next social media platform.

6. Post on Twitter - as many as you want too then move on to the next social media platform.

7. Create Facebook Stories - as many as you want too then move on to the next social media platform.

8. Create Instagram Stories - as many as you want too then move on to the next social media platform.

9. Create pins in Canva and post directly to Pinterest - as many as you want too (I normally do 100) then move on to the next social media platform.

It is important to keep moving in a sprint as the more action you can take each day - the more results you will have in your business.

Have a great day/night,
Nicole.

P.S. If you want to Turn your Content into Cash then my friend Hailey Dale from Your Content Empire has a FREE 5 day challenge called The 11th Hour Profit Challenge, and you can join us here; https://trunkedcreative.samcart.com/referral/Ut89PETq/JGiI3WYTRiilj8ux



Comments

  1. Please tell me you don't do this all in one day! You got me when you said you do 100 pins a day. What about the necessary time you must invest in in preparing your blog postings? That in itself, at least for me anyways, takes up to 4 hour to do the graphics (8-10 per blog) and then another 4 hours or more to write my blog content of 1500-2000 words. I don't mind sprinting, but I have to have the energy to cross the finish line as well! Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first 3 I did in one day - nearly 70 pieces of content in total!!! I keep pins simple so they are easier to do in 100 lots. As for blogs - wow!! Those can take lots of work!! The sprint is a sprint which is a short term way to build your email list, fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think what I'm missing is the consistency and utilizing all social media platforms. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such great tips. I find creating graphics and posting them on Pinterest to be the most effective. Also promoting it on my blog through popups and in posts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I agree with Pinterest being effective as I shared the challenge pins and had 30 clicks straightaway!!

      Delete

Post a Comment